Oh my! Look at this wonderful GARDEN HOME in Savannah Pointe. A great location and a perfect home makes this place a WINNER! An OPEN FLOOR PLAN plus a soaring ceiling in the great room makes you feel as though you are in a much larger home, although 1,529 square feet is anything but small. The kitchen is HUGE and is complemented by beautifully dark and expansive counter tops and gorgeous CHERRY CABINETRY. Don't miss the separate pantry and full-size laundry room. Relax on your covered back porch when you're not taking advantage of the community pool and tennis courts. An OVERSIZED master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and the HUGE master bathroom showcases a ceramic tile floor and separate water closet. The two guest bedrooms are SPACIOUS and border a full size guest bathroom. Park at your front door and enjoy life in this low maintenance home. This is a lot of house for the money, This home is clean and move-in ready. Motivated seller. USDA 100% financing is available.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,529 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Blower, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Driveway, Off Street.
- Porch, Covered, Deck
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors